Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Broken Beginings

Thanks to a certain B-dogg, I am starting a blog. I'm majorly broken. I have a syndrome called Fibromyalgia, which basically means chronic pain and fatigue, with a good dose of depression thrown in. I mean hell, if you were in pain 24 hours a day, you'd be a little depressed, ya know? If you would like to know more about this illness, this site is great: Fibrohugs. Anyhoo, so that's why I'm broken. But I don't want this blog to be all whiny, cry-y (yes, I make up my own words), or dark, so I'm gonna just talk about whatever. I may include dark thougts...I will definitely include my funny fibro-fog moments. Like the other day I put the tv remote in the refrigerator (please, don't ask my why), and then tore the apt apart looking for it, finally getting fed up and going to grab a drink, and there it was!

So, I'm broken. Today my AC was broken, but some nice short guy came to fix it, it was funny, he couldn't reach the vents to tell if htey were working, and I just reached up, sometimes it's good being tall :) my wrists are especially broken. Good news, B's car is NOT broken, it passed inspection, but still undrivable until I can find that damn reg. sticker :-O

On that note, peace out, goosh bam fire, NO! :)


Weblog Commenting 

and Trackback by HaloScan.com