Sunday, September 04, 2005

Bam!

I finally got online again after what...months? lol. by online I mean IM. My best friend's in law school and started a blog, I'm excited, makes me feel closer to her since I'm a horrible person about keeping in contact so I can read about her days :) added to my friends list.

I think I'm gonna re-design my blog too. I'm not completely broken anymore...just horribly bent... (except for days like yesterday where I layed in bed all day and cried while envisioning my pocket knife slicing my wrists open over and over...I locked myself in my room away from sharp objects >_< and of course even though I asked the others here to "leave me alone even if the house is on fire" I was still "woken" 2 times by knocking...I had almost fallen asleep into my only escape from reality and got woken up...which of course pissed me off even more...*AHEM* sorry, I was saying I wasn't broken wasn't it? hehehe)

Poll: Change blog's name to:
A. leave it as "broken"
b. "bent"
c. create your own title

Anyway, I'm sick of black, I think I'll go to blue :) I might even be a lazy ass and just use one of blogger's templates...I think I will do that actually...too much trouble screwing around in photoshop and fudging the template coding >_<

Our big computer's video card blew up and went psycho o_O we've got some guy coming out to fix it for free (we hope). No more gaming for a while ;( I'm sure it's good for me someho :)

More movie reviews:
Brothers Grimm - ok, this movie was ...just weird. They were all on crack, it was insane. I'm not sure if I liked it or not. It was fantastical and dark and spooky...but not in the conventional sense. It was really fast and goofy and ...odd. lol. I think I liked it, but I'm not sure, but... it's that kinda movie. I think it'll end up being one of those people either love or hate. very eccentric, but of course it would be since it's a mixture of old fairytales...if you have nothing better to do it's a good waste of time :) actually if you like fairy tales and fantasy, you'll probably enjoy the movie ok :)

A Sound of Thunder - based on Ray Bradbury book...I'd say B class movie. british actors...bad dialogue...cheesy acting...cool effects in weird sci-fi way...I personally liked it but then of course I love those cheesy movies that are so bad they make you laugh...ya know, like Army of Darkness...Xena...Conan...lol

The Constant Gardener - shot in a documentary-esque style. Very strong movie, I'm surprised they haven't made more like it before now. Good story, excellent, if very subtle acting, and wonderful music...the cinematography was amazing as well. Don't see it unless you like controversial issues involved in foreign countries.

Ok, I think that's all I have to update for the time being.

Good luck to all of those in New Orleans and all the surrounding areas hit hart by the hurricane. My thoughts are with you

Weblog Commenting 

and Trackback by HaloScan.com