Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Scarborough Faire

Pretty damn awesome. I think I enjoyed it more when I was younger, but it was really raunchy, I guess I just never got the jokes when I was younger. Some of those shows I was thinking "daaaaamn, this should have a pg13 - R rating!" it was still really fun though. We ate a lot of crap all day - sausage on a stick, fish & chips, cinammon roll, smoothies, fried ice cream, italian ice cream (My lips are still bright pink from this one...I hope I didn't drool last night, my bed'll have pink spots all over it!)...ooh, this next one deserves it's own paragraph:

roasted nuts. we were eating our italian ice cream when some lady gave us a few nuts (sneaky...they feed you and then you buy their items...they were soooo good) and we went over to the nut stall to buy some. us: "our lips our freezing! we can't eat warm nuts!" man: "warm nuts are better than cold balls!" :)

oh, and I bought a drinking horn! you know, like in viking movies where they drink mead out of horns? (aside note: honey mead tastes like cider gone bad, with no honey taste at all, damnit. I wasted money on that one. at least I can say I tried it though). anyhoo, I got a cool horn, and it strangely enough, when tied off across my body, fits the shape of my loverly hips! how cool is that? and now I know how to drink out of one, and then hand it to someone and make them pour the drink all over their face :) the skills of life. the vendor on that one yelled at us "hey lovely ladies! come to this store and you'll leave much hornier!" lol, we couldn't resist, so we wandered over. my friend bought her brothers some blowing horns, which she sounded continuously on our long walk to the car, and I got my drinking horn. and the guy kept making horny cracks, and we of course obliged him with our own horny answers. Oh, and this was funny, I called my mom up afterwards and said "hey, we're relly horny now!" and with no pause she said "oh, did you see some cute boys?" *smacks forehead* doh!

anyway, lots of fun. I came home around 6pm yesterday, was asleep by 6:30 and woke up at 7am today. so at least I'm back on a schedule! I'm feeling it, but really glad I went. besides, I get a massage tomorrow :)

~Lady Isabo (or even "Fair Lady Isabo" or "Fair Lady" or "M'lady" ...I think that was it...)

ps. cells phones in medieval times are apparently called "fairy boxes" :)

Weblog Commenting 

and Trackback by HaloScan.com