Sunday, September 04, 2005

survey

I'm bored...so I took a survey that was on my bro's site, here it is:

TELL ME ABOUT YOURSELF - The Survey
Name:Isabo :) Rachel
Birthday:may 29
Birthplace:Kansas City
Current Location:Plano, Tx
Eye Color:green-grey-blue
Hair Color:dirty blonde
Height:5'9 1/2
Right Handed or Left Handed:right
Your Heritage:scotch-irish
The Shoes You Wore Today:adidas sneakers
Your Weakness:broken body, inability to deal with stress
Your Fears:Never finding someone to love/love me
Your Perfect Pizza:garbage pizza! = everything on it :)
Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year:work on my health through diet and exercise rather than medications
Your Most Overused Phrase On an instant messenger:lol
Thoughts First Waking Up:... or oww
Your Best Physical Feature:eyes?
Your Bedtime:sleep? what's that? 2am-6am
Your Most Missed Memory:...if it's missed how can you remember it? :-/
Pepsi or Coke:pepsi
McDonalds or Burger King:BK
Single or Group Dates:single
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea:Lipton
Chocolate or Vanilla:chocolate
Cappuccino or Coffee:cappuccino
Do you Smoke:NO
Do you Swear:more than I should
Do you Sing:not well
Do you Shower Daily:yes...usually
Have you Been in Love:yes
Do you want to go to College:been there, done that
Do you want to get Married:eventually...
Do you belive in yourself:sometimes
Do you get Motion Sickness:sometimes
Do you think you are Attractive:sometimes
Are you a Health Freak:no...but maybe heading that way
Do you get along with your Parents:we're close, but not always cordial
Do you like Thunderstorms:hell yea!
Do you play an Instrument:no
In the past month have you Drank Alcohol:yes
In the past month have you Smoked:no
In the past month have you been on Drugs:no
In the past month have you gone on a Date:no
In the past month have you gone to a Mall:no
In the past month have you eaten a box of Oreos:no
In the past month have you eaten Sushi:yes
In the past month have you been on Stage:no
In the past month have you been Dumped:no
In the past month have you gone Skinny Dipping:yes
In the past month have you Stolen Anything:no
Ever been Drunk:yes
Ever been called a Tease:yes
Ever been Beaten up:no
Ever Shoplifted:no
How do you want to Die:not by fire
What do you want to be when you Grow Up:grow up? I want to stay in neverland forever
What country would you most like to Visit:Any in Africa
In a Boy/Girl..
Favourite Eye Color:light or dark, doesn't matter
Favourite Hair Color:dark
Short or Long Hair:either
Height:tall(er)
Weight:doesn't matter
Best Clothing Style:...is this me or the boy/girl?? I don't have any style
Number of Drugs I have taken:none (for me)
Number of CDs I own:a lot
Number of Piercings:none (ears closed up)
Number of Tattoos:none
Number of things in my Past I Regret:3: josh, soccer, the program I chose in japan (not Japan itself)

CREATE YOUR OWN! - or - GET PAID TO TAKE SURVEYS!

Weblog Commenting 

and Trackback by HaloScan.com