Thursday, July 26, 2007

Wow, yet again...

Anyone else surprised to see how long it is since I haven't posted? lol, should be used to it by now. Guess I'll update:

In march I went to boston and visisted my bestus friends. I got to cuddle up to bam and bam's boy, I was a lucky princess.

Mom came yet again *shudders* over the summer, but she's gone now--heh, you know i love you :)

I forgot to give my respects to Wynee (5/27/04) and Jane(5/5/06) in May. Even though Jane wasn't found until December I've decided to remember her from her missing date in May. RIP dearest friends, I remember you fondly in my mind and heart, even if I don't post about you.

In June my childhood best friend found me (tracked me down through friendster she says). I hadn't talked to her since I was ...15? years old? been since beginning of highschool anyway. I've gotten together with her a few times, but considering I'm semi broken still, and she's actually got a job, hard to get together often.

I just bought tickets today for bro and I to go to a concert (Family Values Tour. Gonna be so freaking awesome, I love Evanescence. This'll be my 3rd time seeing them, can't wait. Amy Lee kicks ASS! Good news is it's at a good stadium with a lawn, so the tickets only cost 9.99 instead of 40,000 like normal! woohoo ;)

In recent news, I might soon have to change my blog name to Mostly Bent intsead of broken. Or just Slightly Broken? I'm gonna start sending my resume's out looking for part time jobs. Think I'm gonna lose the 'rents insurance in the end of august, which will be a nice boot in the ass...I just hope I don't crash and burn like I have every other time I've tried to get back out to the real world. Think I'm getting to the point now though where I'm gonna have to suck it up, do what I need to, even if I will be drugged out of my mind and crying from pain and depression...afterall, that's the real world right? I love being cynical in my old age. Good skill to learn early on though. I just hope I'm able to do it, and stand on at least one foot if not both of my own. Save the poor parents from looking after my ass. Hopefully I'll be able to return the favor when they're old...oh wait, they are old :P

Cheers from a slightly optimistic yet bad at staying in contact Isabo o_O

Weblog Commenting 

and Trackback by HaloScan.com