Sunday, November 12, 2006

One word...oops :)

Heh, didn't realize it had been so long since I posted o_O In case any of you haven't figured it out yet, I'm very bad at keeping in touch. I don't call, I don't email, I don't send cards, and I don't blog. For instance, I bought manky a bday card a week before her bday...then I bought her present and had it here about 4 days after her bday...and yet it's still sitting on the counter...along with her halloween card...um, yea...at this rate she'll be receiving her christmas present in May >_<

I have decided to maybe revamp my site. I'm finally to the point where I don't consider myself completely and irrevocably (look, I know big words) Broken. I've glued together my broken bits. so, any votes on a new site name? Unbroken? Bent? Bite me Biatch? Sticky Fingers...oh wait, you're not allowed to read those thoughts :P

I might try to upload some more kitten pictures. they're big now. Loki is 9 freaking pounds, and freya's about 6.5ish I think. anyhoo, cheers

~Isabo

Weblog Commenting 

and Trackback by HaloScan.com