Sunday, April 17, 2005

sexy cruiser??

So, am I a sexy ho in my car or something? I went on a long walk today, and sat out at the park and watched soccer games (which by the way is one of the most bittersweet experiences of my life). so anyway, it's Texas, it's hot here. I sweat anyway. Doesn't seem appetizing, right? So I'm cruising home, my shirt sleeves rolled up, grungy with the was-recently-sweaty look, windows down in my awesome sweet car, seether playing loudly, my hair pulled back with all my frizzies waving madly in the air, sunglasses, and of course we can't forget the cool "stick-shift" pose where you lean to the right with your hand on the shift, and the left hand up on the steering wheel (guess that's opposite if you drive on the left side of the road...which by the way, shifting with the other hand is UBER hard to do, mentally...and physically?). So yea, I'm cruising, this jeep thingy suv (strike 1) (I hate suv's...and those damn hummers. join the damn military if you want to drive that, it's ridiculous...where was I...) right! guy pulls up to pass me, then drops back until he's even with me and cruises beside me. Since he's up higher I can't really see his face, but then he pulls up ahead and looks at me in his freaking side mirror! Like I can't see him there?! weirdo (strike 2 - idiot or weird). So then we stop at a light, and he cranks his music up so it interferes with mine (strike 3, country music is a NO). then we take off again, and he whips out a cell phone while ahead me winking at me in his side mirror (this guy looked to be about 24-28, hadn't shaved in a while, ex-football player kinda look) (strike 4 - no cell phones while driving). So then I whip over to turn left at my light and I see him turn around in his car to look at me, then lean out the window, and then he takes the next left (strike 5 - creepy). so I whipped into my apt building and got behind the gates.

I'm so weirded out by this. Are these people on drugs? is it spring and they're horny like all the animals around us? usually grungy people aren't sexy. I'll admit my car is daaaaaaamn sexy hot! I just don't see ME being sexy hot.

~curiously confused Isabo

Weblog Commenting 

and Trackback by HaloScan.com