Tuesday, April 12, 2005

sick & horrible dream

Yea, so I'm still sick. I thought I'd share with you all the WONDERFUL dream I had last night, i tried waking up so many times screaming, and other times I did actually manage to wake up but went back to the same dream, damnit. but I did manage to lose 8 lbs. anyhoo...

So (I guess I was in university), I went over to this chick's apt to help her with her "homework." So I get there, and we chat a bit, and order pizza, and drink some sodas, then we go to her room and we continue chatting, and she pulls out her books. Then she comes over to where I'm sitting on her bed and starts detailing her idea...meanwhile I'm feeling suspiciously relaxed. So, her outline consists of: I am going to cut off your foot (I'm nodding enthusiastically while inside screaming), then we're going to TAPE it back on, and tomorrow you are going to come into our class and help me explain my presentation to them! How does that sound to you? "sounds great, when do we start (inside screaming)!?" and she was all happy saying "yay! I knew you'd be great!" so then she starts getting implements of torture ready, and tells me to relax. Meanwhile this other chick w/ drak hair who was just weird...didn't seem human, anyway, she is surprised that they found someone, they start talking. I finally manage to push out the words "what the fuck did you do to me??" while the room is spinning and I can't focus on anything, and I can't make my body move. so they giggle and keep talking, and I manage to pull myself upright and the darker one comes towards me and I somehow slug her, swinging into the other girl, knocking her down while I manage to stay upright *YAY* so then I start staggering through the door, I fall down the stairs (at least it was faster, right?). stagger to the car, meanwhile pulling my car keys out, managing not to drop them, thinking "I've seen too many damn horror movies."

Get in the car as the chicks come tumbling out of teh house. lock the car doors, and speed off...ALL over the road. I'm roaring through town, and everything is still speeding, and I'm going about 100mph, swerving left and right. eventually a big space cleared around me *ahem* and I roar up to a hospital and stagger inside and say "I'm not an emergency but these chicks were gonna cut off my foot and I feel...woozy" at which point I fall into the arms of the doctor. so some cursing and staggering later, and after explaining, even though it's damn hard to talk, we get out that I'm drugged, on something that's called (can you guess it?) "Woozy" (ha! great name for a drug, right?). So then I say "eww, I don't feel good" and start barfing on teh doctor and then I pass out.

and wake up to my mom in seeing OUR (as in real life) doc? random. and then my doc goes into to talk to rl. doc, and I don't want to be alone, so I try to crawl in there but the door closes, so I sit on the ground by the door curled up into a tiny ball while the room spins and I feel like complete and utter shit, shivering with delerium and chills. Then MY (as in real life) doctor comes out and starts yelling me about what he had told me about THOSE fevers (wtf??), then he puts headphones on me? and I pass out, waking up in a hospital bed. aparently I had a fever of over 106, and he had previously? talked to me about high fevers? so then I'm still feeling like shit and half delerious. I'm not sure what happens after that

crazy dream huh? Guess my feeling bad visited me in my sleep. Dude, those chicks wanting to cut off my feet, and me not being able to do anything was horrible. and not being able to wake up screaming to that was horrible. it was like they really drugged me. ack! dream demons.

lol, and now I feel...can you guess? woozy! ack

~miserable Isabo, keeping close track of her feet and crazy chicks with knives.

Weblog Commenting 

and Trackback by HaloScan.com