Thursday, March 02, 2006

o_O

So, after the cold spell it turned hot again. around 80s + Texas sun = HOT. and our AC is broken ;( We've got black mold, so we can't turn it on. black mold is bad stuff >_< but the dudes come today to fix it :D Of course it costs a fortune ;( But you can't live in Tejas without AC o_O I suppose you could, but I can't.

So, now that it's hot again, the shorts have got to come out. I just shaved my legs for the first time since ...november? o_O Dude, talk about work...we're talking UBER Man hair, Clydesdale pony shaggy leg hair. I was rivaling my bro there for a while with hairy legs. It's funny though, shaving my legs is one of the hardest things I can do (with the fibro I mean). Think it's the positioning and stretching and stuff. Uber drainging and hurtful. So why shave eh? Guess I get self conscious seeing the disgust when strangers glance at my legs ;( woe is the isabo. *strokes legs* they're nice and soft and smooth now though :D

Heh, I'm sure you all wanted to know this :P mwuahahahah *evilness*

~Isabo

Weblog Commenting 

and Trackback by HaloScan.com