Sunday, April 09, 2006

Blah

Yea, so I sorta disappeared for a while. Haven't really felt like talking much. My mom went to NC for a while to visit her family, it was really nice to have her gone (sorry mom, heh, we both know it's true). she leaves for her home in about 2 weeks. I'm excited. Think it's my job as a grown kid not to want to live with her *shrugs* anyhoo, dad just arrived from the airport for a few days visit. Nothing new is going on.

Oh, manky: I'm also reading the 4th book Wolf Captured :D I think we started reading at about the same time, and I haven't even checked your blog in a long time. we have esp (espn if you're bro) :D

mochi: next time you're flying state side I will slap you if you don't let me know ahead of time >:) although I thought about it, even if I had made it down to see you, I wouldn't have been able to get into the airport and I don't think they would have let you out ;( they hate us. I've got another online friend in hawaii too, I told her I'd swim out there in shark-proof chain mail armor and terrorize you both *flexes*

anyhoo, catch ya later
~Isabo

Weblog Commenting 

and Trackback by HaloScan.com