Monday, April 18, 2005

Sahara

First, good news, I managed to eat a sandwhich and apple without incident today! fuckin finally, right? I have so much more respect for prisoners living on bread and water. it's not easy.

Sahara: saw that tonight. It was quite good. A really fun movie. Very similar to National Treasure, although I think it had more explosions and ass kicking. I liked it, I think I'd see it again. I'm still not sure about Sin City though. I mean yea, I liked it, but I'm not sure...it's hard to explain. maybe if you see it you'll understand ;) back to sahara: constantly blowing shit up = good movie :) lol

oh, and on the way to the movie, we had cool storm blowing through. That sorta reddish, yellowish, brownish hint to the clouds, that sometimes turns green or fades to gray/black clouds? ya know? texans should know. The theatre was still standing, so it obviously didn't go green, I sorta wished it had...not that I wanted a tornado to rip through...well, yea I did. Big storms are exciting. But not when they hurt a lot of people. but still, really exciting right? beauty and violence all in one? good combination

~Isabo

Weblog Commenting 

and Trackback by HaloScan.com