Saturday, April 23, 2005

So Fucking Pissed Off

I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO pissed the fuck off. (in case you can't tell, this is going to be a rant about weather and EdgeFest). So, I wake up uber sore today. I think it's because I was in bed for 14 hours (read: slept some, layed around a lot.) so, I go outside, yell fuck and jump through the door (I'm sure my neighbors, since we have paper walls, will love me doing this at 8am on a saturday). it's 45 degrees. It's been in the 80s for a month. now it's in the 40-60s. Even worse, it's going to be cloudy tomorrow, no warm sun. fucking 80s for a whole damn month. fucking 40-60s for a few days. EdgeFest...ONE TIME A FUCKING YEAR. Isabo = fucking enraged. can you tell I like the word fuck? the others just don't do this situation justice at the moment.

I highly doubt I can go now. It would be physically painful all day and for a week without it being cold. now I'd say to double everything. grrrrr.

as bro was saying, Murphy's Law. Shit happens.
~ISA-fucking-pissed-off-BO

Weblog Commenting 

and Trackback by HaloScan.com