Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Friends in pain...

I hate it when friends or loved ones are in pain and you're helpless to help them. Separated by distance, by barriers, by walls we erect around ourselves, by walls erected around us... I long to reach out, to touch and help, but am stuck behind my own walls. I notice too late the signs of a friend crying out in need. And all I can do is bemoan my own weakness while watching my friend be slaughtered outside of my castle walls. ...can you tell I've been reading too much fantasy recently? >_<

anyway, to one of my dearest friends, I'm sorry I haven't paid attention to you like a good friend. But know that I support you from a distance with all my heart. I'm sorry I can't be there in person to love and shelter you. Take care...or I will have to kick YOUR ass.

Love you,
Isabo

Weblog Commenting 

and Trackback by HaloScan.com