Thursday, October 07, 2004

Down in a Hole...

That's a good song. Anyway, yes, I'm in a rut again. An apathetic rut. I even forgot to go browse through Fry's. That's a key sign. Classes can go screw themselves, I can't make myself give a damn. Although I did get an 88 on the neuro test which I thought I'd fail (although the last 2 quizes were both 30). It'll even out, or not. At this point, I really don't care. Still haven't taken any of the oceans tests. I keep saying, "oh, I'll do that this week" and then I sleep through it. Yesterday I slept until 6pm, today until 4:30.

And my goddamn memory is getting worse. I NEED a massage, yet I completely forgot that yesterday I had one. So, missed that for this week, sucks to be me. I finally called the damn rheumy, but of course they close at 3pm every day, that must be nice. I don't know if my memory is going to hell, or if I just subconsciously don't care to remember. This is sorta pissing me off. I always thought my mind was one of my strong points. Just comes to show life is a bitch. I don't have a body or a mind anymore. WTF mate.

Today is a good Seether day:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Fine Again

It seems like every day's the same and I'm left to discover on my own
It seems like everything is grey and there's no color to behold
They say it's over and I'm fine again, yeah
Try to stay sober, feels like I'm dying, here.

And I am aware now of how everything's gonna be fine, one day too late, I'm in hell
And I am prepared now it seems everyone's gonna be fine, one day too late just as well
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ok, anyway, enough gloomy crap. I'm going out to Fry's, going to find a good funny movie, maybe splurge and get myself a good chunk of red meat. Then I'll be all set.


Everything's gonna be fine one day...

Weblog Commenting 

and Trackback by HaloScan.com