Tuesday, April 26, 2005

courtesy of the open fly

So, I was out in public today, used a restroom, and was coming out. This one woman almost bashed into me and just glared. This younger girl was walking towards me looking downwards, then she looked me in the eye with a really intense look. I'm thinking "what the hell is wrong with these people?!" and then I get that akward feeling and look down. my fly is open. so I zip it and walk on. But that got me to thinking, so here is a poll, please answer it!

If you see someone with their fly open, do you tell them, or ignore it and walk by?

if you ignore it, why?

ok, I'll start:
I tell people. Sure it might be embarrassing to mention it, but it'll save the person more embarrassment in the future. They'll only have me to see it rather than 100 other strangers.

anyhoo, just curious what everyone says.

~Isabo

Weblog Commenting 

and Trackback by HaloScan.com