Saturday, February 11, 2006

Cold >_<

So it's been nice temperatures in texas, more like april than feb...80s, sunny, warm breeze. Yesterday a horrible mean cold front came through, it's 40 right now. And UBER cold wind. The wind is colder than that blowing across a frozen lake o_O. Since it's cold, and heater has popped on, this of course means everything is charged up. I carry enough of a charge anyway. My car manages to shock you through the glass (since we learned not to touch the metal). I shocked my cat and she jumped straight up and ran away ;( and somehow, I managed to shock my butt on the toilet seat...I didn't know porcelain could carry a charge >_< Talk about a shock *zap on the butt* I was amused none the less.

I went to see Aeon Flux in the dollar theatre, and the bastards cut the sex scene out >_< I was pissed, and asked them about it but they said they had no control over it. I wonder if some censorship bastards had somethign to do with it.

Just Friends is great for physical laughs, we took mom and she hurt herself laughing, had to hold onto her boobs so they wouldn't jiggle. Don't bother wasting any money on Bloodrayne. it's basically one bloody orgie. *shrugs* unless that floats your boat. 40 Yr Old Virgin was pretty funny, but Just Friends was much better.

I think bro's going out to the gay country western line-dancing bar tonight, but my body hates me, think I have to stay home ;( I keep hearing how fun it is, but every time I think I'm well enough to go my body slams me down and breaks my limbs. Although this time the weather may be to blame. bastards >:(

Anyhoo, I'm gonna go chase my kitten and try not to shock her :P

Cheers,
Isabo

Weblog Commenting 

and Trackback by HaloScan.com