Tuesday, February 14, 2006

V-day

So, first of all, Happy Anniversary to my parents (32 years o_O). yea, they're hopelessly romantic *shudders* :P Too bad dad's in sweden and mom's stuck here with us brat kids. Happy whatever to all those fortunate enough to be in a relationship. And happy whatever to those of us loners who gaze at others and watch them go cookoo for cocoapuffs over their significant others :P

John (I am asuming Manky's John, because if it's the other John I'm thinking of, I'm am really scared and will be forced to shave my head and bathe in mud and go somewhere in Africa where no white settlers or crazy jack ass white missionaries have ventured. I'll dig a hole and climb in and blend in with nature and never appear again.) Anyway, back to MANKY'S JOHN - thank you for the truffles and flowers :D They are beautiful and tasty. My mom is jealous because my dad didn't send her roses (forgetting the fact that she told my dad NOT to send roses, under any circumstances). If she's nice I'll share my chocolate :) Manky, please pass on my thanks since I don't have any of his info, and you que-obvio do :P

Anyway, hope everyone else has a fun day, whether it's special or normal for you.

Cheers,
~A chocolate-eating Isabo :)

Weblog Commenting 

and Trackback by HaloScan.com