Monday, January 17, 2005

Fog

It's interesting. Today my pain level is really high, but my mind is not really there. It's what I call fibro fog. basically a brain cloud. foggy mind. It's like my mind made itself a painkiller. I feel all the effects (or is it affects? I can never remember) of a pain killer - the world is far away, can't concentrate, foggy feeling, heavy, mindless. in fact I just lost my train of thought. I've been sitting here for 5 minutes trying to figure out what I was thinking about. Anyway, I thought it was interesting. The magical body at work. Just shows how separate mind and body really are. Makes me wonder about the third - "spirit" or "soul." except right now I can't wonder, I'm too spacey. Maybe I'll post later (if I remember)

~bam!

Weblog Commenting 

and Trackback by HaloScan.com