Sunday, January 02, 2005

The sunny, warm land of Mexico

Tomorrow morning at the ass crack of dawn, aka 5:15, we're leaving the apt for Mexico. Beach...water...sun...makes me happy. I can lay around like a bum, drink a shit load of "free" alcohol (one of those packages where everything is pre-paid), and read a bunch of fantasy books. I love fantasy. Bro and I are talking about writing a series together. What we've talked about so far sounds cool. We just sit around and have these random brainstorming attacks, and chat back and forth, finish each other's sentences, have the same ideas, and expand on everything. Lotsa fun. So maybe someday we'll be famous rich writers. I wonder if we'll use fake names. My name just doesn't strike me as an awesome fantasy name. Who knows, it may never happen. Yo no se.

Can't wait. After mexico, the family leaves the next day. I will finally be alone again. It will be nice to have everything to myself again. Especially my time. And the lack of extra stressors in my life. Can't wait. We're all sick of each other. Except bro and I. We're always cool. Love my bro.

~Cheers from the beach (soon)

Weblog Commenting 

and Trackback by HaloScan.com