Friday, December 10, 2004

Sunny and warm

So, who would have thought, in December, it gets up to 70 degrees and sunny? Isn't it lovely. It's funny, you would think sunny days make people happy, but they always make me feel somewhat melancholy. I guess it's because it's perfect soccer weather, and makes me remember what I can't have. But on the flip side, the sun is so nice and warm, makes me feel warm and bubbly :)

In other news, mom and I are starting to really get on each other's nerves, I think we've been around each other too much now. Good news is bro is coming soon, so that will be somewhat of a break.

And I got the best christmas cards to send to people. Shows this kid with his head looking up and his mouth open, catching snow flakes. Except he's sitting under a tree with birds on it, and one of the birds says "are you thinking what I'm thinking" :) hehehe, I like it.

OOOOOHHHHH! Return of the King, extended version comes out this next tuesday! I'm so happy. Almost as happy as when the xena season came out :) And the Star wars trilogy.

In a galaxy far far away...
and then from Calvin and hobbes:
Q "what state do you live in?"
A "Denial"

Weblog Commenting 

and Trackback by HaloScan.com