Saturday, January 01, 2005

Happy New Year One and All

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!

Hope everyone has a happy, merry, fun, safe rest of the holidays. Take care. Do funky things. Enjoy your life. Find something to believe in (and if you do find it, please share it with me, maybe I can try it to...But no gods, dieties, or higher powers of any kind. You can keep those to yourselves.

Do I have any resolutions? None, besides trying to get my life back. That will be a continuous battle for the rest of my life. But at least I can start. I'm going to a 6 week coping/PT/info program starting Jan 10. Go me. My mom hugged me a while ago and said "this year will be better." I can only try.

On that note, I would like to express my sorrow for one of my friends. Here I am bitching about how much my life sucks, and she had hers ripped from her last year (Her news clip) I only knew her for less than a year, but she touched my heart and soul, and I'll always miss her. Wynee Wong, where ever you are, you were an awesome, funny, kind, honest friend. I am grateful for the short time we had with each other. Rest in peace, my dearest Wynee.

To my family and friends, I love you all.

(Rest in peace, all the poor people who lost their lives as a result of the tidal waves).

Everyone else stay safe. Find joy with the time you have left. Happy New Years

~Cheers to the world

Weblog Commenting 

and Trackback by HaloScan.com