Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Vampire ideas

Well, since I know at least 3 other people read my page, I'll pose a question to you all. I've been thinking a lot about writing (don't worry bro, we'll share), since I can't do much else. I always have wacky ideas anyway, and mostly live in a fantasy world, so why not try my hand at fantasy stuff? eh? At least it can be a hobby :) So anyway, on to the question:

Do you consider vampires creatures of darkness or light or both?

If darkness, COULD you consider them being creatures of light?

I had a dream that vampires are actually creatures of light, and that's the reason they can't stand light. Since they themselves are a part of light, if they ever encounter light, they will join with it and become light. So it doesn't technically kill them, it just rejoins them with their element. What do you think? could something like this be plausible? If you read a story that had these kinds of vampires, would you say "what?? hell no!" and throw it across the room, or would you read it and see what kind of whacky ideas would follow?

Please comment :) If there are any anonymous readers, you can comment as well (please!) And bro, you can email me since I know we'll be talking about this spastically for a while :) maybe we can write a bunch of different branches: vampire books, magical books, true fantasy books :)

~Cheers

Weblog Commenting 

and Trackback by HaloScan.com