Wednesday, March 30, 2005

You know you need to clean when...

1. You consider calling Animal Planet to come deal with the wildlife growing and living in your apt. For example: spiders, have sprouted out of no where. and they love me, damn them. these little brown things that look...weird, I have no idea what they are. tiny (bout the size of a spider, but hard shell and sorta like an egg?) weird. they move slower than a slug, easy to catch. spiders on the other hand have to be quick. a few silver fish have sprouted up.

2. You are afraid to eat off your floor

3. You can't see your floor

4. You don't remember what color your floor is (hehee, kidding).

5. You can't walk across the room without tripping and falling and killing yourself.

6. ...I can't think of one yet.

So, I took a muscle relaxer to ease the spasming back. and now I'm going to clean and vacuum, which I'm sure my back will love. But my back can take it if it means I can live safely in my apt once again :)

~Isabo

Weblog Commenting 

and Trackback by HaloScan.com