Friday, March 18, 2005

Isabo in South Park!

I saw this on Tian's page, you can create your own south park character here at South Park Character Studio. Cool huh?



Hehehe, is it obvious I'm a sci-fi/fantasy freak? I look more laser-taggish sci-fi here, but truthfully I'm a fantasy buff all the way, with a bit of sci-fi thrown in :)

Oooh, and to completely change topics, saw Ring Two today! Pretty good. The sound in the theatre was messed up, but otherwise it was good. I liked the first one much better. The second was really predictable. I still haven't decided if I liked Ring or Ringu (original, japanese) better. Ringu is more subtle and japanesey, but Ring is more main-stream hollywood fun. Still haven't decided. Any one else? If you haven't seen Ringu I highly suggest it.

~Isabo, South Park laser-tag freak? with a knife :) I want a knife...

ps, on second thought, I think this character might better portray my personality:

Weblog Commenting 

and Trackback by HaloScan.com