Sunday, March 27, 2005

happy easter

Hello peeps. happy easter. hope you have fun with family/friends. meanwhile I'm stuck here like a loser with no one or nothing to do, but that's actually fine by me. I went out last night (yes, a saturday night by myself, how sad, I know) to see Miss Congeniality 2. I had read horrible reviews, but I thought it was pretty funny. I think I like the first one better, but then again Regina King is freaking hilarious. Don't waste money on it if you didn't like the stupidity of the first one though. Or unless you're a sucker for cheesy movies like me :) speaking of cheesy movies, I found a spiffed up version of Army of Darkness, which is normally supposed to be $36, but I found it for $10? and the normal version with no extras was $20. how does that work? I know not. the cash register chick was like "Dude, this is probably mismarked but I gotta give it to you" so I'm gonna have UBER-cheesy movie day. can't get much more cheesy than army of darkness :)

One good thing about today, tons of people will be at church or at home with family, which frees the streets and restaurants and malls. so nice when that happens. Of course I have no food in the house, so I gotta think about some tasty fast food place to eat, since every other place is closed. what think you? sandwhich or hamburger? or both? hmmm, tough decisions. maybe I'll have donuts for dessert :) mmm, or reeses eggs...mmm, ice cream....

~Isabo (is drooling at the moment)

Weblog Commenting 

and Trackback by HaloScan.com