Friday, March 25, 2005

Tx & Ok

I found out two things today. It takes me 46 minutes (at 4pm) to reach the TX/OK border. and Eisenhower was born in tx, except, stupid me, I read that and thought "dude, Einstein was a hick???" I'm stupid, I know. now my ass hurts, scratch that, everything hurts. stupid of me I know, but I needed escape. but I listened to good music so I'm in a pretty good mood, relatively. I think I'm going to clean house, since I meant to go on a walk today in the park but got pissed off b/c there was a soccer tournament so I kept driving. ended up in Atoka, OK. anyway, cleaning is exercise. it's almost impossible to manage, so that'll be a good work out.

oh, and get this. They have 2 rivers, named "Clear Boggy River" and "Muddy Boggy River." When I hear "boggy" I think sunken, muddy, dirty, watery, LOTR frodo looking at dead people kinda area. So I thought, wtf?? clear boggy?? oxymoron? and then I reached muddy boggy and thought wtf??? redundancy much? I have such intellectual discussions with myself don't I? :)

cheers
~Isabo

Weblog Commenting 

and Trackback by HaloScan.com