Monday, March 21, 2005

Mental Chemistry

Saw psycho doc today. My mental chemistry is totally screwed up, was there any question? :) BUT! I did ask him about the pain/feelings in your chest/stomach when you're upset, whether or not they're "real" in the sense of actual chemicals in the brain rather than just your mind imagining it. They are real! Chemicals are released that make your chest ache, or give you butterflies in your stomach, etc. I thought that was interesting. At least he's taking me a little more seriously now, I get to see him in a week, yay (major sarcasm here). It was funny, when I mentioned mom leaving and taking stress away, he immediately jumped on that "your mom, what? who? when? how does that make you feel?" lol, I was like "dude, calm down." I think psycho docs are psycho.

I have a random poll, since we're talking about being psycho & feelings (and since polls are fun, and I don't do them often enough):

What is(are) your first(few) thought(s) of the day when you wake up?

Cheers,
~Isabo (I'm happy, I get a massage today!)

Weblog Commenting 

and Trackback by HaloScan.com