Thursday, March 24, 2005

Blah day 2...or is it 3?

Yea, still blah. I have a feeling it's going to be blah for a while. I went to see doc today, about the drunken-slurring episodes, and feeling like ass since then. Good news is I didn't have a stroke (I hadn't even thought of that). Bad news is they have no idea what the hell is wrong with me. so of course they sucked me dry of blood. So blah on them. Blah. I started up pt again today in the pool, before my massage. I need to start exercising more, rather than locking myself in the house like a hermit...speaking of house, it looks like someone broke in and tore the place apart. I can't even remember the last time I vacuumed or changed my sheets. Good thing I never have guests, methinks.

blah!
Isabo

Weblog Commenting 

and Trackback by HaloScan.com