Friday, April 01, 2005

gimpy vote (yea, I just like to complain)

Ok, I'm massively gimped up, and plunging back into the pain pill world. Now, you can all have a chance to vote on what made me horribly gimpy (ie. I can't bend my left knee b/c tendons are so pissed off, spasming back, I've got the famous "hit by mack truck" feeling all over body. if the mack truck image doesn't work for you, imagine getting beaten with baseball bats all over. or getting run over by a whole field of soccer players with cleats). anyhoo, here are your voting choices: (you may pick more than one):

1. 3 hour walk in the botanical gardens
2. 1 hour sitting on the ground for a picnic lunch
3. 50min (I got lost) + 40min for the drive there and back (I've got a stick shift)
4. vacuuming my entire apt
5. picking up and sorting a literal mountain of paper
6. slept wrong(?)
7. added pain from massage
8. other (insert your own choice)

and send warm thoughts to my friend cat ("from where I'm sitting..."). She's suffering with her chronic problems a great deal, and there's nothing I can do but think happy thoughts her way. so if you have time, send some of yours too.

cheers,
Isabo

Weblog Commenting 

and Trackback by HaloScan.com