Saturday, April 02, 2005

I can't think of a title

yah, I stayed up last night. for some reason my pain pills sorta conk me outta reality, but they keep me from sleeping. random eh? I need sleep to hurt less, but the supposedly hurt-helping meds keep me from sleeping. Leg is less gimpy today, think I will go to the park, maybe now, before all the sports brats get out there. I'm not sure if I'm in the mood to witness any soccer players today. and I'm hungry for red meat, but I don't feel like steak at 6:41am...a conundrum, I love those ;)

I think I'll stay up all day. OH! That's another thing, I've started drinking caffeinated drinks again, and I've actually been sleeping better than I have totally decaffinated, isn't that backwards or something? or maybe it's the fact that I doubled my sleep meds that helps me sleep :)

maybe I'll go exercise in non-soccer-playing areas, and then go see a movie. I wanna see Sin City. and Guess Who.

fire
~Isabo

Weblog Commenting 

and Trackback by HaloScan.com