Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Things that annoy me today...

1. broken body (really paying for aqua therapy. about to go nap on muscle relaxers)

2. collector's/special edition dvds. ex1: 5th element came out on dvd about 6-7? years ago. within the last year, they released and uber version with all this extra stuff. ex2: space balls collector's edition just came out too. why this annoys me: I want to see all the extras, but not pay for a whole nother dvd.

3. lawn mower guys making huge racket

4. having a strange, dirty, scruffy, red-neck man make eye contact with me and then scratch his balls while walking towards me after I finished pumping gas. he scratched his balls from his car to my car and past...I didn't look after that.

5. pain meds making my ears even more sensitive to noise (see #3 above), the tv, dvd player, neighbor noises, high pitched squeeling that always accompanies me.

what's annoying you today?

and on that note, I'm napping.

Weblog Commenting 

and Trackback by HaloScan.com