Saturday, September 17, 2005

So...

Apparently meat can cause inflamation. I can't eat beef or chicken more than 2 x's a week now >_< I'm supposed to eat a lot of salmon, but that gets old, ya konw? And she wants me eat a butt load of turkey...I hate turkey...I'll vomit. no way. And wants to me stop cocoa...that's inflammatory as well >_< But no way in hell am I giving up chocolate >_< I'll die first :) Also, lack of crunchy snacks lowers seratonin in the brain, thus the deepening depression. I wonder if your brain associates the satisfying crunch and thinks "hey, that's a cool sound, I'm happy" or if it's something about crunching itself...like crunching ice is enjoyable :)

Hopefully some interesting stuff will happen soon, and I'll have something nice to talk about >_<

Cheers,
Isabo

Weblog Commenting 

and Trackback by HaloScan.com