Saturday, February 25, 2006

Searches

Haven't done this in a while. List of searches people used to find my page. Not really interesting this time...my fault I suppose, I need to talk about things that are easier to misconceive :P


  • "gay hitting on straight guy" - from my foray at the bar?

  • "daoc" - the game o_O

  • "the night of the broken glass" - don't know what this is

  • "fms skyfly" - think they wanted a flight simulation?

  • "occular migraines" - que obvio

  • "broken blood vessels in hand" - again, que obvio

  • "Broken" - don't know if they wanted site or something else



Here's the past lists:

  • Sept 5 2005 = Broken Heart Masturbation, isabo, rumbling gurgling guts IBS, Wynee Wong, stomach rumbling loudly and IBS, katharine hepburn's bday, jelly fish sting blister, Alcohol and Back Pain, fibro and powerlines mov

  • May 17 2005 = Wynee Wong, The Real Amityville Horror, Who is BridalBeer, Locks of Love may 2005, locks-of-love haircut 2005 blog, a google translation of my site into German (o_O), schipperke weblog, uterus vibrates before my period (this one worried me >_<), muslces involved with soccer throw in

  • May 10 2005 = her cold feet, schipperke movie, le sigh, schipperke weblog (from a Japanese google search), Wynee Wong.



Cheers,
Isabo

Weblog Commenting 

and Trackback by HaloScan.com