Friday, October 15, 2004

Perfect Weather

I love this time of year. Perfect weather. Sunny, clear, 60-70s during day, 50s at night. Perfect pant & t-shirt weather, with a baseball cap thrown in so I can drive with the windows down :) It's amazing how a little good weather can affect my mood. Cold enough to make my joints a wee bit more cranky than usual, but cool enough that I walk outside and sigh with pleasure. The perfect balance. Gotta love it.

And on that note, it's the perfect weather for walking around. I'm sick and tired of being fat and toady. It seems all I do is lay around, all I actually WANT to do is lay around. But I'm going to start walking every day (that I don't have PT). So I'm gonna head out to a park, walk, maybe get some sun, and chill out. Good news is I've actually already dropped about 3-5 lbs just from cutting carbs out a wee bit. I'm not eating purely carbs anymore, it seems to be making a difference. Of course I'm not getting as much of the sudden bursts of energy my body craves, but if it helps me in the long run, I'll give up sweets and comfort foods in the mean time. Well, except for my once-a-week Dairy Queen treat :) OH! it's Friday, that's my dairy queen day :) I think I'll go walk and get me a Blizzard...mmm...

~A slightly more peaceful, more content, more relaxed dairy-queen-seeking slug :)

Weblog Commenting 

and Trackback by HaloScan.com