Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Skanky Old Man

Dude, so I go to lunch, I'm munching away happily. The man walks in, and gets his lunch (it's a buffet), and passes my table and says wow, I love your pants (I'm wearing my swedish construction worker pants). He asks were I got them, and how it's such a great idea to have all the pockets on the side like cargo pants so you don't have to sit on everything. So I tell him they're swedish, and he might try online or ebay. Then I go back to my meal and munch away, and then he starts talking to me "so, are you native swedish? how'd you get the pants? what are your parents doing there? do you know the language? do you speak other languages? oh, japanese? I like japanese food, I"m trying to learn french. I'm a radio engineer. blah blah blah" So I'm chatting away and he's chatting away, and I think, gee, ain't this nice *rolling eyes*

SO then, he says, "so, would you mind if I called you some time, maybe we could have lunch and chat?" and I almost blurted out "how old are you???!!?" (he looked about 40), but instead just said "um...I'm not sure about that, sorry" and he seemed ok with that. Seemed like a nice guy, but dude, I'm 22, he's ~40, that's just wrong.

So of course I promptly ask for the check and run outta there!

~Slightly disturbed, slightly complimented, slightly...something... :/

Weblog Commenting 

and Trackback by HaloScan.com