Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Satin and fuzzy

Random comment. Dearest manky sent me a body pillow covering, since she can't be around to hug me. So instead I go hug my body pillow. Anyway, it's blue, of course :) Royal blue for the royal princess. Satiny on one side, softy & fuzzy on the other. I haven't yet decided which side I like best. I think I'll end up leaving the satin side down, so I can feel the touchy side. I feel sorry for my teddy bear, he's been getting less attention. Instead of cuddling him, I lay there and rub the touchy feely side of the pillow case with my hand. But boy, I gotta tell ya. If you have never had satin between your legs, I highly recommend it. Such a wonderous feeling, a cool, soft, silky pillow on your thighs, or stomach, or face. An awesome feeling indeed. Tempts me to go by satin sheets but I thinmk they're uber spastic expensive.

Oh, and my bathroom light switch blew up, so the maintenance guy came to fix it, and stopped and stared in my bedroom and said "OH! is someone in there???" and he kept pointing at my bed. Pretty funny. Ok, enough of the touchy feely stuff, I have to go get felt up and rubbed down :) unfortunately just a massage, nothing else *le sigh*

~Cheers

Weblog Commenting 

and Trackback by HaloScan.com