Friday, March 18, 2005

sleep & movies

Ok, so I'm up at 4am. I woke up today, after 20 hours of sleep, at 2pm. my previous sleep amount was 5 hours, and before that was 22 hours. I think I may be catching up on sleep somehow, I wish I knew the trick so I could sleep more often. Maybe I just have to wear myself out to the point that my body completely crashes? I'll try it out. I doubt I'll sleep tonight, maybe a few hours, maybe I'll get another 20+er next night. although it's really painful to sleep for so long. who woulda thought sleep was painful.

mom and I saw Man of the House (freaking hilarious, Tommy Lee Jones & Cedric the entertainer, TLJ goes under cover with a bunch of cheerleaders, at UT. it's great.), and Avaitor. aviator was ok, just ok. But dude, cate blanchett is awesome as usual. She got Katharine hepburn's voice PERFECT and even had her weird mouth expressions right! cate kicks ass. And Ring 2 comes out tomorrow, I think we're seeing that and million dollar baby? mom wanted to see that, about some boxer chick or something. yo no se. so today was basdically a good day for me. managed to sit through 2 movies, although mom and I walked out of there looking like 80 yr old women staggering down stairs. with our little stiff-kneed hop down the stairs, a death grip on the railing. I realized later, after seeing one of the cleaner-upper-dudes do it, that we should just slide down that rail from now own. although the landing might be tough at the bottom.

~Isabo, tempted (dangerously so) to go sliding down stair rails.

ps why does cold fried chicken taste so good? I think it tastes even better than fresh fried chicken.

Weblog Commenting 

and Trackback by HaloScan.com