Monday, March 14, 2005

Condoms to go...?

Ok, this always cracks me up. There's a condom chain store called "Condoms To Go." what does this imply to you? See, I'm thinking that the inference is that if it wasn't "to go" you would be using the condoms in the store. Am I just really weird that way? Does that name imply something different to you? Am I just sick and twisted?

(on a completely different subject)
Countdown to mom leaving: 6 days. I am going insane. Am I crazy? Does she exacerbate it? Or is she just here at a bad time? I think maybe all of the above. Especially considering my train of thought recently. I took an online mood test today. guess the results: depressed. big surprise there. At least I stop my actions, and keep them at thoughts and voices poking their way into my every day inner-ramblings. Like "gee, I could so easily just drive off that bridge" or "that long concrete stairwell looks tempting."

I wish it was night time so I could go on a long drive. Just run away from everything, on the dark, twisty country roads. Just silence, vegetation, the sweet country smell, and my loud angry music. It's just not the same during the day. And considering I've been up since 7pm last night, I probably shouldn't go out driving tonight.

If anyone has ever had uncontrollable rage/anger/knot in chest...you know how little things will set you off? Like perhaps your mom is throwing shit in and out of your closet looking for your brother's transcripts. And she's *thunking* and *slamming* and *slapping* shit around. And let's not forget the wonder *crinkle* of paper and that horrible plastic-bag sound. At least I'm not seeing red...yet...

~Isabo

Weblog Commenting 

and Trackback by HaloScan.com