Sunday, April 10, 2005

myst

sweet, I just finished myst III exile. liked it much better than the first two, but I still like the 4th (uru) best so far. Now I just hope my damn computer will play it. I may have to get a new video card, damnit. *crosses fingers* and unfortunately I think my computer is too old to efficiently play myst 5 revelation. looks freaking awesome. *le sigh* I'll just have to go out and get a job. Let's see, can anyone think of a job that allowes the following:
1. frequent breaks, can't sit for more than 30-60 min, can't stand for more than 5-10
2. can't lift heavy things
3. can leave, having only worked 2-4 hours
4. can choose the days of the week to work, and which hours to work
5. can't handwrite, must type everything
6. doesn't need all brain parts...like memory and other cognitive functions...like talking and spelling (for my uber foggy days)
7. can wear sunglasses since florescent lights are evil and hurt the eyes

I've been thinking about data entry or something boring, dull, and mindless like that. my old job I was getting about 12-14$ an hour. that's pretty good I think. even though I was the office bitch and doing everything from copying to moving boxes from one side of the building to the other.

fire!
Isabo

Weblog Commenting 

and Trackback by HaloScan.com