Sunday, April 10, 2005

this is kinda scary...

Ok, I took this quiz, and it's sorta scary in a weird, factual way?

Take the quiz: "What does your birth month reveal about you?"

May
Stubborn and hard-hearted. Strong-willed and highly motivated. Sharp thoughts. Easily angered. Attracts others and loves attention. Deep feelings. Beautiful physically and mentally. Firm Standpoint. Needs no motivation. Easily consoled. Systematic (left brain). Loves to dream. Strong clairvoyance. Understanding. Sickness usually in the ear and neck. Good imagination. Good physical. Weak breathing. Loves literature and the arts. Loves traveling. Dislike being at home. Restless. Not having many children.Hardworking. High spirited. Spendthrift.

First, I'd agree with most if not all of it (or at least in the past when I wasn't broken...and only a few have changed while broken) :)

really scary ones:
1. Sickness usually in the ear and neck - Ok, I was almost completely deaf as a baby because I had severe ear infections, and those lasted a long time, into teenage years. Neck - One of my biggest problems now. I'm broken all over, but my neck & shoulders are especially broken.

2. weak breathing - I have asthma! ack.

how random is that? good guess? lol, I love these freaky coincidences, they're interesting :)

I think I might go take more quizes and just post a bunch all in one go :)

~Isabo (quiz taking fool)

Weblog Commenting 

and Trackback by HaloScan.com