Thursday, September 22, 2005

hurricanes and such

Yea, so hurricane headed straight for texas. I hope new orleans doesn't get hit again. I feel sorry for all the evacuees down in houston and stuff who have to be re-evacuated >_< Probably won't have too much trouble up my way. We're supposed to get the tail end of it, so hopefully not too much rain (or flooding?). Maybe some tornadoes, but that's what a hurricane always means here. My bro had to wait in line at the grocery to get some bottled water for 45 min >_< he said old people were yelling "my time has come!!! I'm gonna die!?" like some water would actually help them. and like we're actually in extreme peril up here. So I'll keep you guys updated. Should be absolutely fine :)

Cheers,
Isabo

Weblog Commenting 

and Trackback by HaloScan.com