Tuesday, October 26, 2004

broken and faint

so, I'm uber broken today. hurt really bad (gee, could it be because I stayed up all night?) my back is spasming, and it won't stretch out. my left foot is yelling at me for driving so much (shifting). Car has registration, finally, so I drove that, it's a heavy monster compared to my little spunky sprite, but I love them both anyway. can't we all just get along? :)

Now, to the faint part. I was dizzy all day, and light headed, and shaky (gee, could it be because I stayed up all night?) So I'm walking through a store, shaking and light headed, ambling along, bumping into things (but I was good, didn't break anything). So then I sorta blank out (not black out), and then I'm leaning against a pillar with my knees about to buckle. Lucky for me the pillar was there, otherwise I woulda been face first on the floor. I knocked the fire extinguisher off the pillar though, I don't think the workers are going to be happy about that (I moved away before they saw me) *innocent look*

~crashing into bed and sleepy oblivion

Weblog Commenting 

and Trackback by HaloScan.com