Wednesday, October 27, 2004

The Grudge

Finally saw the Grudge after lots of pestering from bro. Very scary, exciting, awesome movie. I jumped quite a few times. This one guy was hilarious, he screamed, and I mean screamed, about 5 times. All his friends were laughing at him, thinking he was kidding (they were walking behind me talking about this as I left the theatre), but he was actually really scared. So it's set in Japan, and there was this horrible, sad/angry death in a house, therefore the house becomes evil/haunted. But these american people don't know that when renting the house, so not to give the story away, I'll just say horrible things happen. It's a lot like the Ring actually (Ringu I guess I should say, since they're both Japanese). It's got the freaky long hair, and the weird eyes that look down at you but all wide so the scary whiteness is showing. Good enough to make me have (not nightmares), but images from the movie flashing in my mind before I tried to go to sleep.

OH! Speaking of the Ring (US version), Ring Two is coming out this spring, I'm excited :) Too bad it won't have the cute guy from the first in it (duh, for those who have seen it), but it does at least have the little boy and woman. I hate it when sequels have different actors, but the same character.

~ "you weren't supposed to let her out"

Weblog Commenting 

and Trackback by HaloScan.com