Wednesday, January 19, 2005

The birds... o_O

OMG, tonight was insane. Driving down the road, it's rush hour, I have my windows down attempting to listen to music. What do I hear? Roar of wings flapping and lots of squaking. I look up. The sky is BLACK with birds. If you've ever seen bats leave their caves right at dusk...it's exactly like that. If not, erm, imagine a swarm of gnats, the area in front of your face is thick with them, and you can't really see through them. Now color in the gnats black, blow them up, and stick them in the sky. VERY scary. So anyway, I pull into a parking lot and go into a store. I go the to deepest part of the store. What do I hear? Flapping and squaking! IN THE STORE!!! I leave the store, and the trees, building and cars and ground and curbs are completely black with birds. It's like Hitchcock's The Birds. So I high tail it outta there and run home. lol, it's freaky but funny. I don't know if they're starting to migrate back north, or there's still some coming down south, or if they're just gathering for a big pre-migration party. Seriously, if birds decided to take over the world, this would be the place they started. Reminds me of Pinky and the Brain "Tonight we will take over the world!"

*chirp* *flap* I must admit, the flapping of bird wings is sorta relaxing, just a constant roar...sorta like a waterfall? Minus the bird talk, if you could silence the birds and just hear the flapping that'd be great.
o_O

Weblog Commenting 

and Trackback by HaloScan.com