Thursday, January 20, 2005

Elektra

I really liked this movie. Saw it tonight. So much better than DareDevil. At least I didn't laugh my butt off at the first scene. When darv devil fell into the church and whacked the altar and rolled across the floor I started laughing hysterically and couldn't stop. Didn't realize that part wasn't supposed to be funny. Anyway, back to Elektra, no annoying ben afflect...I really don't like him for some reason, don't know why though. Like I hate jeff bridges and kevin bacon. Why? Yo no se, just do. And that girl that was in the horse whisperer, the one who looks like the middle Hanson boy *shudders* Don't get me started on that. ANYWAY, back to Elektra :) Really predictable, but had awesome effects and cool kick-ass moves and weapons and magic and stuff. I thought it was great. I want some sais and red silky flowy clothes, well, and a great body too. What's the point of cool clothes if you don't have the body to go with them, right? Yea, so anyway, go see the movie. I give it a comic book two thumbs up. Oooh, that reminds me, I really wanna see Sin City. that looks kick ass too. Oh yea, and yet another marvel is coming out later, the fabulous four. doesn't look as good as sin city or elektra, but whatever.

~ready to fork someone! how cool is that? Big ass fork weapons, yes, I know they're sais, but still, fork...wonder what a spork weapon would be? hehehe "I'll cut your heart out with a spoon!"

Weblog Commenting 

and Trackback by HaloScan.com