Tuesday, January 25, 2005

stupid old men (sorry, generalizing)

Ok, so I'm in walmart, waiting to check out (with just 3 items I might add, in the "under 10 items only" line but this 60ish yr old guy in front of me had about 25+) anyway, so the chick is ringing up his stuff, and he starts saying "women aren't smart." So she was like "gee, I'm not smart enough to count these, do you want to make sure I got it right?" just to politely rag back at him (unfortunately the customer is always right, the bastards). So this dude keeps blathering on about how stupid women are. Meanwhile, the cash register chick is telling him "you have to hit that button, no! slide your card that way, ok, now sign there, and push ok. no, you pushed cancel, do it again..." How stupid are women if this dude can't even pay for his goods? What an asshole.

Anyway, sorry, I'm not ragging on guys. Just on a specific stupid ass of your particular sex. guys have it hard just like women do. I mean hell, a guy can sneeze wrong, and a woman can slap a sexual harrassment lawsuit on him. How fair can that be? and what about men being drafted and women not? Dude, if we wanted equal rights, we gotta take the equal shit as well. women can die just as easily as men, which seems to be the goal of mr. top asshole george bush. Has anyone found the "weapons" yet? And dude, how come we can have all the weapons we want, but others can't...or only our "friends" can, but under supervision. I really wish I could say what I want about bush--unfortunately I can't, especially with all the bullshit he screwed up with our privacy and rights--someone would come throw me in jail.

anyhoo, sorta reminded me of japan, and my hostfather especially. now that was an ass with capital letters and bold print. maybe even italics. (I'd put him up there with Bush...but Bush gets underlined and different coloring).

ok, I'm done bitching. didn't mean to turn that into a rant, but what the hell, ranting is fun, right? right.

~nan desu ka

Weblog Commenting 

and Trackback by HaloScan.com