Sunday, October 31, 2004

big ow

One simple question: What is the point of pain meds if they don't work.

I know they're supposed to make you so stupid/sleepy/foggy that you don't recognize your pain, but why the hell can't they make some meds that take the pain away, or at least block it properly. I've got 4 different pain meds, and none of them work. Sure, they make me stupid or sleepy, but the pain is still there, and just as bad, and despite my foggy state, I still notice it just as much! I had to mix some that I wasn't supposed to, sooner than I was supposed to, and I probably overdosed, simply because I couldn't stand it anymore, and it still only marginally helped. It still made it impossible for me to sleep on my back, and woke me up countless times during the night whenever I moved wrong, and woke me up this morning (afternoon) with unbearable pain, forcing me out of bed, and now I'm in a sore spot (literally), where it hurts to lay down, it hurts to sit and lean against anything, but it would hurt my back to not lean against anything, and I can't very well stand all night. It's driving me crazy, I'm so sick and tired of being in pain all the time

End of rant

~cranky, tired, hurting and uber pissed off >:(

Weblog Commenting 

and Trackback by HaloScan.com