Thursday, November 04, 2004

Clear skies ahead

So, weather finally cleared. 60s today, clear, sunny, it's amazing what some nice weather can do. Perfect weather, drove around tonight with the windows down, in low 50s, I love it. I was bundled up in two sweatshirts and had gloves on, and I got a few weird looks when I was stopped at a light. But I was having fun, I think they were all jealous...either that or they were annoyed that my music was so loud :)

And blockbuster is doing a trade-in on dvds, so I traded in some cheap, stupid ones, got 21 dollars! I actually made some profit...about 3 dollars profit I think? not much, but I'll take it :)

Shrek 2 comes out tomorrow. Nothin else is gettin done, just shrek 2. Puss in boots is so cute, aww, I get all warm and fuzzy just thinking of him, they did so well on animating a cat, they got the little "I'm so cute" look down, and it's just like a cute to look so cute and then turn into a monster the next second :)

On a happier note, I'm so happy to have a little pain relief. I actually managed to sleep last night, only waking up about 4 times. Much less than normal! I was having weird dreams though, I was shopping at walmart, looking through men's underwear, trying to find some comfortable boxers? And then there was something with a big dog, and a forest. It's all jumbled, I remember the walmart part though. wacky

~Fire

Weblog Commenting 

and Trackback by HaloScan.com