Monday, March 14, 2005

dvd player died = xena!!!

So, my old dvd player finally kicked the bucket. The rocks-in-the-blender noises persisted, no matter how much I beat/whacked/thumped it. And it started skipping constantly and making "I will eat your dvd" noises. Seems it wasn't going to let me beat it into submission forever. I get no respect! So it's getting it's sorry broken ass shoved in the closet. And am I spoiled or what? I sleep all through the day and wake up (at 7pm) to a new one (same one dad brought over there bro). I've been watching RE: Apocalypse constantly (literally). Love that movie. so good. I've gotten mom addicted too. I made her watch all the extras. So now that I know my machine won't eat/harm my dvds, I can watch my xena. aiaiaiaiaiai.

Now all I have to do is wait for mom to get up so I can have breakfast with her. Then I gotta go around to all my different doctors and sign forms. You'd think they'd make it easier, like you can call and say "this is ok, yo!" I hate driving downtown. I almost got killed 2 times last week. First time was a miss by a few inches. I hate it when that happens. lol, and can you guess how I handled the stress of that situation? When I make it to the doc's office I promptly fall asleep! That's always been my response to stress. take a nap. or just cuddle up with your body pillow and stare at the wall. mmm...body pillow...

If mom would just wake up I could go to pt and get in the hot pool. it got chilly here again. it was up in the 80s and now we're in the 50s I think. not too chilly (no bro, I'm not trying to rub it in), but still. chillier than my body likes. And my damn masseuse took a vacation, can you imagine?? The gaul of that woman. How dare she ignore me. lol. maybe I'll kidnap her next time and tie her up in my closet.

random: I really like the 1st song playing in the credits of RE: A.

more random: tomorrow is the Ides of March. my thought process: Ides : Caesar : salad : stomach ache : relief : knives : I want. So apparently ides of march makes me think of caesar salad which I can't eat b/c it rips my stomach apart, and pain relief would be being stabbed like caesar? Or perhaps it comes back to me always wanting a pocket knife for convenience but never going out and getting one. Ides also made me think of a lion for some reason? Is that random or is there some connection that my mind subconsciously made? ...and a lion just made me think of food. that one makes sense. I'm hungry. and my stomach is growling. grrrr *chomp*

~random Isabo

Weblog Commenting 

and Trackback by HaloScan.com