Friday, May 13, 2005

5 lbs & phantom hair

Yea, so...I apparently had 5 lbs worth of hair before my haircut. It's no wonder my damn neck hurt. That's the only thing I can think of, because I suddenly lost 5 lbs and it hasn't come back? So if you are either feeling low about your weight or have neck/shoulder pain, cut your damn hair! lol.

I also seem to have a phantom pony tail left. Not to make light of any amputees, but I seriously feel like I've still got a pony tail. everynight I go to bed I reach back to pull off my hair tie, and am always shocked when nothing is there? and I keep flipping my head around and giving myself whiplash, thinking that I actually have hair to flip. I bet I look pretty goofy sometimes. Maybe I'm just used to having a ponytail and having a weight back there. or I'm just insane, which is very probable, it does run in the family *cough* mom *cough* :)

Cheers from a lighter Isabo

Weblog Commenting 

and Trackback by HaloScan.com